*Διατίθεται μόνο στα Αγγλικά
Designed by the leaders in airborne/structure borne ultrasound, UE Systems “Steam Trap Inspection Online Course” is ideally suited for inspectors of all skill levels and experiences who want to learn the basics of executing a successful steam trap inspection program.
Loaded with practical “real-world” information, this course gets down to the basics of how an inspector should plan, test, record and report.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn how to test steam traps
- If you want to learn what can go wrong with steam traps
- If you want to learn how to analyze results
- If you want to learn how to report results
- If you want to learn how to calculate savings
- Steam Fundamentals
- Steam Traps
- Testing Procedures
- Testing Equipment
- Identification of Components
- Installation “Best Practices”
- Sizing Steam Traps
- Flash Steam
Registration & Tuition
Course tuition is $395.
This grants you access to four online modules that you can access and complete at your own pace.
The course should take approximately three hours to complete.
This interactive online course will provide the information needed in a variety of media – videos, slides, and text with a quiz at the end of each module to gauge knowledge retention.