Sense ultrasonic amplitude changes and guard against unplanned downtime
Sense ultrasonic amplitude changes and guard against unplanned downtime!
The Ultra-Trak 750 shows you early warning signs of:
- Mechanical failure
- Valve leakage
- Flow disruption
- Arcing by detecting changes of ultrasonic amplitude
How it Works:
The Ultra-Trak senses high frequency emissions produced by operating equipment. A baseline threshold can be set within a wide dynamic range of 120 decibels. Once set the Ultra-Trak then monitors changes of ultrasonic amplitude within a range of 40 decibels. The Ultra-Trak can be connected with other devices to provide alarms or for tracking potential problems over time. In some instances the Ultra-Trak can be used for sound level increases, such as to warn of onset of valve leakage or bearing failure. Amplitude fall-off can be used to signal line flow disruption or alarm of machine shutdown.
Ultra-Trak is ready to guard against unplanned downtime and product loss the minute it is installed. Ultra-Trak passively monitors ultrasounds produced by operating equipment. It can be readily connected to alarms or recorders for data logging, thanks to its 4-20 mA current output, coupled with a pure demodulated output.
Housed in stainless steel, the rugged Ultra-Trak 750 is water resistant and dust proof, which means it can be externally mounted in some of the most challenging environments. Couple this with an extraordinarily wide dynamic range of 120 dB and sensitivity adjustment; this sensor is ready to meet your most demanding sensing needs.
Ultra-Trak 750 Features:
- Demodulated Output for Analysis
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Sensing Range 40 dB: Once the sound level is set, there is a 40 dB monitoring range.
- Peak Frequency Response: 40 kHz
- Outputs for External Data logging or Sound Recording.
- IP 64 rated
Typical Ultra-Trak 750 applications include:
- Valve Leakage/Blow-by Warning
- Bearing Monitoring (including lubrication warning)
- Detection of Onset of Arcing in Switchgear
- Partial Discharge Detection
- Flow Disruption
- Cavitation Monitoring/Alarm
- Shutdown Warning
- Trend or Alarm Amplitude Rise/Fall-Off
Continuously monitor your assets and avoid unplanned downtime!
Specifications overview Ultra-Trak 750
4-20 mA proportional to ultrasound signal detected