One of the worlds’ most advanced digital ultrasonic detection systems
The ultimate digital ultrasonic inspection system for condition monitoring with sound recording for analysis.
The Ultraprobe 10.000 brings ultrasound inspection technology to a whole new level. With this one system, inspectors can perform condition analysis, record sounds, store and manage data.
Can be used for ALL ultrasound applications & programs
- Setup bearing data collection routes, analyze & create lubrication routes
- Inspect electrical systems for faults, analyze on the spot & report
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
Why Choose this instrument?
- Enables all the possibilities to inspect, report & analyze with ultrasound
- Accurate & repeatable digital data
- Adjustable Frequency from 20 kHz to 100 kHz
- On-board sound recording
- Ideally for troubleshooting, analyses & data collection programs
- Comes with license free data management (DMS) & Spectrum analysis software to manage & report asset condition
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS™ providing:
- Ability to manage routes
- Upload & download via USB connection
- Multiple data views
- History tables/spread sheets
- Trend charts
- Export database & report documents to Excel
On board sound recording utilizing Spectralyzer™ software providing:
- Analyze sound files in FFT & Time series
- Create analysis reports
- Overlay historical recordings for comparisons
- Diagnose electrical faults
- Bearing fault calculator for defect confirmation
The Ultraprobe 10.000 simplifies sound recording with user-friendly Spin and Click™ technology
The Ultraprobe 10.000 features onboard Sound Recording with a push of a button. You’ll record a sound sample directly into the instrument and link it to one of 400 record files stored in the Ultraprobe!
Test the way you want with:
- Specialized application screens
- Adjustable on/off features
- Connection to external devices
- Flexible reporting options
This instrument combines troubleshooting with data collection & analysis into an every day maintenance asset!
The Ultraprobe 10.000 kit comes loaded with all the accessories you need for effective condition monitoring and includes standard:
- ULTRAPROBE pistol grip housing. It consists of the display panel, “spin & click” controls, the headphone jack, SD card and module receptacle, on-board data logging & battery.
- SD card reader
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- Battery recharge kit for main housing and warble tone generator
- Spare battery
- Zero Halliburton aluminum carrying case
- Warble tone generator with amplitude selection switch for use in tone test method
- Remote access module (RAM) to connect remote sensors
- Magnetic mount remote sensor (RAS-MT) with cable for consistency in testing bearings & oil cooled transformers
- Trisonic scanning module for locating airborne ultrasound such as pressure, vacuum and electrical emissions
- Rubber focusing probe for narrowing reception band of scanning module and for blocking out ambient ultrasound
- Stethoscope (contact type) probe for monitoring internal ultrasound such as in bearings, steam traps and valves
- Extension probe kit to increase stethoscope contact range to 31 inch (78 cm)
- Long range module with laser pointer (LRML-10) for more accurate & extended range of detection for leak detection or electrical emissions
- Belt holster for easy carrying
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- License & update free included DMS software!
- License & update free included Spectralyzer software!
Only one kit configuration is available.
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
Specifications overview Ultraprobe 10.000
21.5″ x 18.5″ x 8″ (55 x 47 x 20 cm)
Complete carrying case: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
5 years with returned, completed warranty registration
* depends on leak configuration
Ultraprobe 10.000 is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992
Ultraprobe 10.000 meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for Leak Detection.