Level I and Level II courses: Overview & Advantages
*Click here to read our COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Conforming to the classroom requirement of ASNT Recommended Practice, SNT-TC-1A
- In accordance with ISO 18436-8, the standard for condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines
- 32 hours of instruction followed by a written examination
- Comprehensive classroom course in which the theory, principles and practices of Airborne Ultrasound Technology are taught
- Instructors have been selected for their outstanding comprehension, experience and technical expertise in Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound
- Course was designed by a committee of experts, some of whom were responsible for pioneering and developing the technology
Who Should Attend These Courses?
- Inspectors seeking to advance their knowledge in Airborne/Structure Borne Ultrasound Inspection
- Energy Auditors
- Service Company personnel who perform PdM, energy audits or leak detection for their clients
- Service personnel who desire to demonstrate technical and inspection proficiency to their clients
- Level I certified inspectors in order to advance to Level II certification
UE Systems’ Level I and Level II courses have a cost of $1495.
Contact us for more information and on-site Level I/II possibilities