Leak Survey SideKick App
Create Leak Survey reports directly from your mobile device
Easily Create Leak Survey Reports from Your Mobile Device
Download for iOS
Download for Android
What Is It?
The UE Systems Leak Survey Sidekick Application is a web-enabled, mobile application designed to help maintenance professionals track, and visualize industrial air leaks. The application uses a smart reporting system and visual interface that allows plant staff to track identified leaks, monitor what needs repairing, and roll-up cost savings.
Why Download the Application?
- Track the savings attached to repairing previously undetected leaks (compressed air, other gasses)
- Visualize and report on aggregate savings in a single environment
- Identify and mitigate unaddressed safety risks associated with dangerous gas leaks
- Achieve better performance from machinery/processes dependent on set vacuum pressure(s)
- Compliment your digital Ultraprobe or existing Ultrasonic Leak Detection devices with an easy-to-use tracking and monitoring application
- Share results with operations for repair/risk mitigation and/or finance to share cost savings
What Is Different About the New Version of This App?
- All New In-App reporting – all of the visual reporting is now available in-application
- Customer Interface – the application has an amazing, easy-to-use visual dashboard that tracks all your identified leaks. You can even track potential savings and roll-up “totals.”
- Excellent Companion to Ultraprobe – the application serves as an amazing “free” companion to assist in getting leaks under full control, implementing a positive ultrasound culture which will then drive an incredible return on your existing Ultrasonic Leak Detection tools.
- Light, secure, and easy to use – the new Leak App is nimble, quick to access, and absolutely secure.
- Customize your own severity rankings for leaks to assist the priority planning of repairs
- All New Excel Leak Report – Besides our Detail and Image tabs we have included an all-new Dashboards where you will be able to see the breakdown of specific gases and CFM losses with easy-to-read charts. You will see summary charts of dollars captured, how many leaks have been repaired thus far, and how much air can be capturable. The new report has filtering abilities so that the user will be able to filter specific surveys by date, month, year, and by survey names. Lastly, users will be able to insert their company logos within the report.
Who Should Download This App?
- Any maintenance facilities management professional looking to track, prioritize the repair, and measure the financial/process efficiency remediations
- Teams looking to better justify and prove the ROI of their efforts/investments (exploring ultrasound and its benefits in the environment)
- Teams looking to create internal competition or measure their own efforts
This app works with all digital Ultraprobes from UE Systems.
Create an extensive report for your Leak Surveys using your phone or tablet
Specifications overview Leak Survey SideKick App
Non-applicable for this product