Ultraprobe 15,000 Plus IS Kit
Your Intrinsically Safe Solution For Total Plant Inspections.
Two Powerful Inspection Tools in One Package:
- The Ultraprobe 15,000 Touch for advanced in-field diagnostics.
- The Ultraprobe 9000ATEX to test in hazardous areas!
Total Plant Reliability
With the Ultraprobe 15,000 Plus IS Package you’ll be able to monitor equipment performance, improve asset availability and reduce energy waste throughout your plant… Including hazardous areas that require intrinsically safe ratings.
EX Access? No Problem! Now you can test anywhere
Divide routes into required and non-required EX rated inspection zones.
Use the Ultraprobe 9000ATEX as a screening tool to test the hazardous areas and the Ultraprobe 15,000 for the rest of the plant. By testing with the 9000ATEX in rated areas, anomalies can be identified early enough so that appropriate decisions can be made as to next steps or corrective actions.
These two Ultrasonic inspection instruments will allow to inspect anywhere, for a total plant reliability
The Ultraprobe 15,000 IS Package includes:
1 ) Ultraprobe 15,000 Touch Digital Pistol Unit
This advanced ultrasonic instrument can perform on-board spectral analysis, record the sounds of test equipment, measure and record temperature, take photographs with flash, store and manage data. The Ultraprobe 15,000 utilizes touch screen technology. This unique feature uses Icons to easily control and maneuver around any of the Ultraprobe’s display screens. Touching the screen allows you to be able to view decibel level, temperature, control sensitivity, change frequency, view an FFT and record sounds and images.
2) Ultraprobe 9000ATEX Digital Ultrasonic Inspection System
The Ultraprobe 9000 housing with Digital LCD Display and LED backlight FM Rated Intrinsically Safe: Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D.
3) Additional Modules / Accessories
• Tri-Sonic Scanning Module for locating airborne ultrasound (ATEX Rated)
• Stethoscope Module (contact type) for monitoring internally generated ultrasounds (ATEX Rated)
• Extension rod set to increase stethoscope contact range to 31 inches
• Warble Tone Generator
• Deluxe Noise Isolating Headset for use with hardhat
• LRM Long Range Module to increase detection range
• Spectralyzer Sound Analysis Software / Ultratrend Data Management Software
• Rubber Focusing Cone for narrowing reception field & for shielding ambient ultrasounds
• 2 Battery Rechargers with Spare Battery & External Recharging POD for Ultraprobe 15,000 unit
• RAS-MT Magnetic Sensor with BNC connection readable with the Ram Module
• RAM Adaptor enabling the Ultraprobe 15,000 to read RAS sensors
• SD Card to USB Reader (allows reading of SD to PC via USB port)
• Zero Halliburton Case
Specifications overview Ultraprobe 15,000 Plus IS Kit
21.5″ x 18.5″ x 8″ (55 x 47 x 20 cm).
Complete carrying case: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
5 years with completed warranty registration card
*depends on leak configuration
18.5” x 14.5” x 6.5” (47 x 37 x 17 cm)
Pistol Unit: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
Complete carrying case: 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
**specify Ex rating if needed at time of order
Ultraprobe® 15000 is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992; 8746068; 10,634,650; 102844605; 2,722,871; 2283335; 2558767; 2558815; 6020090333658; 6020110694227.9; 6996030; 7,817,050; 8,255,240; 8,707,785; 8,746,068; 9,200,979; ZL201180018875.9
Ultraprobe 15000 meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for leak detection.
Ultraprobe 9000 ATEX
Ultraprobe 9000 is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992
Ultraprobe 9000 meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for leak detection.