Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy
Optimize your lubrication program to pro-actively avoid early bearing failures
Listen to the bearing, start lubricating and determine when to stop!
The Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy is uniquely designed to allow an operator to simultaneously lubricate and monitor ultrasound levels to prevent over-lubrication.
As lubrication levels fall, friction levels rise, producing ultrasonic waves, which are very directional and localized. Easily attached to most standard grease guns, or worn in an optional belt holster, the Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy translates high frequency sounds into the audible range, where users will hear and recognize bearing sounds. The Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy focuses in on these sounds – even in the noisiest environment – and helps users identify when to stop lubricating.
The Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy will support your lubrication program resulting in:
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Identify bearing issues by listening
- Prevent over lubrication
- Save on working hours & operational costs
- Improve maintenance efficiency
Additional useful features of the Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy:
- Easy to read LED’s provide visual indication of ultrasound amplitude
- Built-in front-end lamp to illuminate dark areas
- Swivel base adjusts to odd angles
- Heavy duty headphones for high noise environments
- Magnetically mounted transducer for ease of operation
- Optional belt holster makes it even easier to carry
This unique instrument will give you control over your lubrication practices!
Standard Kit Available:
Complete with everything you need to perform condition-based lubrication, the Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy includes standard:
- Grease Caddy housing with LED display, headphone & battery charger receptacle, sensitivity dial, built in front end light & battery indicator.
- Swivel base mounting kit to connect the Ultraprobe 201 to your grease gun
- Battery charger
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- Belt holster for easy carrying
- Comprehensive instruction manual
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
Specifications overview Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy
Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992