Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro
Lubrication management made easy!
Manage your lubrication program with the Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro and reduce bearing failure.
The Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy provides all the data you’ll need to optimize your lubrication program. Whichever lubrication method you may use; time-based/preventive lubrication or condition based lubrication, you’ll find the Ultraprobe 401 system is essential to your program.
The perfect blending of advanced digital technology and data management software provides the ability to review your total lubrication practice, trend successes, note warning signs and have the ability to continually improve your program.
Here’s a small sampling of some of the important data you’ll be able to review:
- Bearing housing lubrication capacity
- Type of grease used
- Baseline dB levels
- dB levels before applying grease
- dB levels after applying grease
- amount of strokes the grease gun used to apply grease
- cost of grease
- cost analysis
- trend bearing condition
Additional useful features of the Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy:
- Two Display Panels (dB & dB with intensity bar graph indicator)
- Customized settings (with 18 setup menus)
- Upload/download route data
- Built-in front-end lamp to illuminate dark areas
- Swivel base adjusts to odd angles
- Heavy duty headphones for high noise environments
- Magnetically mounted transducer with docking station (allows lubricating and testing in most environments)
- The belt holster makes it even easier to carry
Most premature bearing failure incidents are lubrication related.
An ultrasound assisted lubrication program prevents bearing over and under lubrication conditions.
Complete with everything you need to perform condition-based lubrication, the Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro includes standard:
- Grease Caddy housing with digital display, headphone & battery charger receptacle, sensitivity dial, built in front end light & battery indicator.
- Swivel base mounting kit to connect the Ultraprobe 401 to your grease gun
- Battery charger
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- Belt holster for easy carrying
- Carrying Case
As in the picture: The grease gun is an optional accessory
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
Specifications overview Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro
Frequency range 20 kHz – 100 kHz
Over 23 dB of noise attenuation
Meets or exceeds ANSI Specifications and OSHA standards
Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992