Created for individuals looking for knowledge and proficiency in testing steam traps.
Steam Trap Examiner, Level I immerses students in steam trap and steam trap testing information.
This comprehensive two-day course provides both classroom and field experience giving attendees the experience of practicing their classroom acquired knowledge in the environment of an actual operating facility.
Students work in teams to accomplish different tasks with a large percentage of the training time spent in an operating plant.
To demonstrate proficiency there is also a 1-hour final examination.
Steam Trap Examiner Level I is produced in conjunction with Swagelok.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn how to test steam traps
- If you want to learn what can go wrong with steam traps
- If you want to learn how to analyze results
- If you want to learn how to report results
- If you want to learn how to calculate savings
- Steam Fundamentals
- Steam Traps
- Testing Procedures
- Testing Equipment
- Identification of Components
- Installation “Best Practices”
- Sizing Steam Traps
- Flash Steam
Registration & Tuition
Steam Trap Examiner Level I classes in the USA are $895.00.
Lunch and a 1-hour final examination to demonstrate proficiency are included.
Students are responsible for their own transportation and hotel accommodations.
You can register here.