The most elaborate & efficient ultrasound data collection, inspection & analysis instrument available today
Use on-board spectrum analysis, record, take pictures, take temperature readings all with one touch!
The development engineers at UE Systems have been working on a super detection system that combines state-of-the-art technology with each and every known plant inspection requirement in order to create an entire ultrasonic condition monitoring laboratory to fit in the palm of your hand. Some of the unique Ultraprobe 15,000 features:
- Touch screen technology
- Plan & review routes, images and sounds on-board
- Multiple data screens: dB / temperature / spectrum analysis
- Take temperature readings with infrared thermometer & adjust emissivity
- Determine and store the RPM of a rotating asset with the fully integrated strobe light
- Analyze conditions with the on-board spectrum analyzer
- Photograph test points with on-board camera
- Pinpoint locations with laser pointer
- Review alarm groups & generate reports
- Store data, sound recordings and images
- Review historical record data
Use for ALL ultrasound applications & programs
- Setup bearing data collection routes, analyze & create lubrication routes
- Inspect electrical systems for faults, analyze on the spot & report
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
Why Choose this instrument?
- Utilizes all the possibilities to inspect, report & analyze with ultrasound technology
- Easy & quick to navigate with touch screen operation
- On-board date review & spectrum analysis on the spot
- Ideal for analysis & data collection programs
- Comes with license free data management (DMS) & Spectrum analysis software to manage & report asset condition
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS™ providing:
- Ability to manage routes
- Upload & download via USB connection
- Multiple data views
- History tables/spread sheets
- Trend charts
- Export database & report documents to Excel
On board sound recording utilizing Spectralyzer™ software providing:
- Ability to analyze sound files in FFT & Time series
- Create analysis reports
- Overlay historical recordings for comparisons
- Diagnose electrical faults
- Bearing fault calculator for defect confirmation
Touch screen operation
The Ultraprobe 15,000 has a durable, tough & easy to clean touch screen operating system. The digital technology offers us the possibility to always be in 1 to 3 clicks to the point where you need to be, making this the most efficient ultrasound inspection tool in the world!
This instrument offers all feature, test efficiency & reporting functions an inspector could wish for!
Standard Avalable Kit:
The Ultraprobe 15,000 kit comes loaded with all the accessories you need for effective condition monitoring and includes standard:
- ULTRAPROBE pistol grip housing. It consists of the touch screen display panel, the headphone jack, SD card and module receptacle, integrated IR temperature sensor, digital camera, laserpointer, on-board spectralyzer & on-board data logging.
- SD card reader
- Deluxe industrial noise reducing headset
- 2 batteries to power the Ultraprobe
- Deskcharger & battery recharge kit for main housing and warble tone generator
- Zero Halliburton aluminum carrying case
- Warble tone generator with amplitude selection switch for the tone test method
- Remote access module (RAM) to connect remote sensors
- Magnetic mount remote sensor (RAS-MT) with cable for consistency in testing bearings & oil cooled transformers
- Trisonic scanning module for locating airborne ultrasound such as pressure, vacuum and electrical emissions
- Rubber focusing probe for narrowing reception band of scanning module and for blocking out ambient ultrasound
- Stethoscope (contact type) probe for monitoring internal ultrasound such as in bearings, steam traps and valves
- Extension probe kit to increase stethoscope contact range to 78 cm (31 inch)
- Long range module (LRM-15) for more accurate & extended range of detection for leak detection or electrical emissions
- Belt holster for easy carrying
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- License & update free included DMS software!
- License & update free included Spectralyzer software!
Only one kit configuration is available.
All Ultraprobe instruments are CE approved.
Specifications overview Ultraprobe 15,000
21.5″ x 18.5″ x 8″ (55 x 47 x 20 cm)
Complete carrying case: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
5 years with completed warranty registration card
*depends on leak configuration
Ultraprobe 15000 is covered by one or more of the following patents:
0151115; 0303776; 0315199; 1206586; 1297576; 1881263; 2562758; 2689339; 4416145; 4823600; 5955670; 6122966; 6339961; 6341518; 6415645; 6655214; 6707762; 6804992
Ultraprobe 15000 meets and exceeds ASTM E1002-2005 requirements for leak detection.